The A to Z for Expats
Ambition is to be the number one source of information, to guide you through the A to Z of Scandinavia
Welcome to Scandinavia.Life, your one-stop-shop for all things related to moving to and living in the beautiful Scandinavian countries!
Our blog is dedicated to providing expats with the information and resources they need to make their transition to living in Scandinavia as smooth and seamless as possible. From A to Z, we cover everything from finding housing and navigating the job market, to learning the local customs and culture.
Our latest posts
- 8 Christmas Gifts ideas for family and friends in Scandinavia
- A Look at Gambling in Various Scandinavian Countries
- Your category as an immigrant in Denmark defines your integration
- Essential Insights for Expats Moving to Finland
- Exciting journey aboard Fynshav to Bøjden ferry
- Comwell Roskilde good for new and returning guests
- Dental insurance to save your day in Scandinavia
- Quick tips Ukrainian refugees can use to get a job in Scandinavia
- Easy tell-tale signs that it’s time to visit the dentist
- Top-tier universities in the Nordics and their speciality areas of teaching
- Create memorable guest experiences at the Feggesund Kro
- Landmark Nykøbing Falster Sygehus for all medicare under one huge roof
- Winning tricks to get perfect car insurance deals in Scandinavia
- Incredible sauna culture in Finland
- Making Restaurant Vita your go to joint for everything perfect
- Scandinavian royals
- No monarch in Finland; but why?
- Flavoured Swedish fish candy
- Clarity about Scandinavia, Schengen and Nordics
- Procedure of application to study in the Nordics
Who we are?
Our team of experienced writers and bloggers is made up of expats who have gone through the process of moving to Scandinavia themselves. They share their personal experiences and insider knowledge to help make your transition as easy as possible.
We understand that moving to a new country can be overwhelming and stressful, which is why we strive to provide you with accurate, up-to-date information and helpful tips. Our goal is to make your move to Scandinavia an exciting and enjoyable experience.
Thank you for visiting our blog and we look forward to helping you on your journey to making Scandinavia your new home.
Scandinavia.life – recommended sites
If you want to learn more about online casino in Norway we want to recommend the site NorgesCasino.com. We are enthusastic about promoting local sites and this is one you can rely on. We also want to mention nyecasino2022.com where you can get information about new casinos. Click on the link If you are looking for “beste spilleautomater på nett” (best slots). There is several options for online casino in Norway, Sweden and Denmark, where you can find the casino games that suits you the best.
For users in Finland a better option is Kasinohai – find online casinos. Even though Finland only has two landbased casinos, online gambling (In Finnish online gaming is called netticasino) is very popular and some of the biggest brands target players from Finland. To get started with kasinot you just need to open account and make a first deposit. For deposit you can use credit cards from Finland or the respective country its issued. There are several casinos that offer Finnish language casino, so for expats looking to try new language skills or native speakers – entertainment is accessible online.
Cryptocurrencies is ever more popular in Scandinavia – and you can read about this on the website https://kryptovaluta.info in several languages.
A loan can be useful for many purposes. You have many different products in the Scandinavian market. In Norway “Forbrukslån” is the most popular product within the consumer loan market. Another fine addition is Lånepenger.no that is informative and easy to understand.